Feed the goats with our crank machine, pet the donkeys - Dixie and Festus, watch the bunnies play, turkeys, pigs, miniature horses, and listen to our ducks quack. See our chickens be chicken-like. Read more
Our Coops provide mobility, as well as protection from both predators and the elements. They make feeding and watering less of a chore and have an outside easy-access egg collection door. They are wired for electricity. Read more
Gifts & unique items
Art & Kay's Flea Market
Spring bedding plants & hanging basket and mums in the fall.
Copyright © [Westphalia Trading Co., LLC]
Westphalia Trading Co. Coops:
- are built with a protective flooring (similar to a vinyl floor) that makes clean-out of the coops easier
- provide mobility
- protection from both predators and the elements
- make feeding and watering less of a chore
- have an outside easy-access egg collection door
- are wired for electricity, including an outlet that can be used for a freeze-proof waterer or a timed light, to keep chickens laying all winter long
- can be customized - you pick the color scheme or any other special feature you may want.
Our coops are built to last with:
- Quality materials
- Pressure-treated lumber
- Screws instead of nails
- Real lumber, not plastic and particle board
Coops vs. Tractors -- What's the difference?
Chicken Coops have a solid floor and aren't generally moved around. Coops are stationary and have some type of outside pen for the chickens to graze. Chicken tractors have no floor and is designed to be moved to a new location 1-2 times a week, providing the chickens with fresh grass, while fertilizing your lawn or garden.
12 ft. long - 18-20 chickens
14 ft. long - 21-23 chickens
16 ft. long - 24-26 chickens
Westphalia Trading Co., LLC
We now offer financing through Mariner Finance for our chicken coops!
Easy application process! Ask us for details!