Westphalia Trading Co., LLC
Feed the goats with our crank machine, pet the donkeys - Dixie and Festus, watch the bunnies play, turkeys, pigs, miniature horses, and listen to our ducks quack. See our chickens be chicken-like. Read more
Copyright © [Westphalia Trading Co., LLC]
Westphalia Trading Co. Coops:
- are built with a protective flooring (similar to a vinyl floor) that makes clean-out of the coops easier
- provide mobility
- protection from both predators and the elements
- make feeding and watering less of a chore
- have an outside easy-access egg collection door
- are wired for electricity, including an outlet that can be used for a freeze-proof waterer or a timed light, to keep chickens laying all winter long
Our coops are built to last with:
- Quality materials
- Pressure-treated lumber
- Screws instead of nails
- Real lumber, not plastic and particle board
Coops vs. Tractors -- What's the difference?
Chicken Coops have a solid floor and aren't generally moved around. Coops are stationary and have some type of outside pen for the chickens to graze. Chicken tractors have no floor and are designed to be moved to a new location 1-2 times a week, providing the chickens with fresh grass, while fertilizing your lawn or garden.
The Coleman coop has a shelter that is 4 x 6 feet with an attached run area that is 4 x 6 feet. Both the run and shelter have a walk-in door for easy access. The run area is covered to provide shade in the summer months. This coop features a sliding door between the shelter and run that is opened from outside the coop with the pull of a rope. This coop moves as one unit and will house 10-12 layers.
(Now with financing available!
Ask us for details!)
Our Coops provide mobility, as well as protection from both predators and the elements. They make feeding and watering less of a chore and have an outside easy-access egg collection door. They are wired for electricity. Read more
Gifts & unique items
Art & Kay's Flea Market
Spring bedding plants & hanging basket and mums in the fall.